Can I take a course at once?
I forgot my password!
- Click the login box up on the right in menu bar at the top
- Click on Forgot password
- Enter username or e-mail
- Click Reset password
Can I take your courses on tablets?
No, not quite yet. We are currently developing that possibility.
General conditions for e-learning courses
Access to e-learning course
Before you can take an e-learning course from www.trainor.no, you must register as a user of the website. First order the course you wish to study and when your order has been registered, you will be sent a username and password. You must start your course during the current calendar year, and it will then be available to you for 8 weeks from the date you started. An exception is our courses in Hot Work, which are available for 3 weeks only.
E-Learning course charges
The licence may be transferred to another user for an administration fee of NOK 100. If price adjustment occurs, this will be charged to the client. Prices are exclusive of VAT (mva).
System requirements for e-learning courses
- We recommend a broadband connection to run the course.
- Adobe Flash player, version 14.x or more recent.
- The computer running an e-learning course must not be protected by a firewall that prevents Flash (which communicates with our multimedia server) from running. The firewall must also accept cookies. If you are uncertain of these details, please contact your IT manager.
- When running our e-learning courses through Citrix or similar solutions you may experience a reduced quality in the audio and or visual elements.
- If your line capacity is lower than these recommendations or of variable capacity, you may experience some waiting time while running the course.
Trainor AS assumes no responsibility or liability for any incident or injury, including consequential damage, resulting from misinterpretation of course contents or from incorrect information that may be given during an e-learning course.
How can I get a user account on trainor.no?
If your company has an agreement with Trainor, consult with your Trainor administrator so they can create a user for you.
- Click the login box up on the right in the top menu bar
- Click on: Register as a new user
How can I find my old course certificate?
- Log in
- Click on My page on the top menu on the left side
- Click the certificate on the right side when you have found the course you are looking for
- Select your language
- Select Format
- Click Download certificate