On completing this course, participants should be able to apply the Regulations on machinery and NEK EN 60204-1:2018 (Safety of machinery) in their daily work situations, with particular emphasis on risk evaluation, documentation and planning work related to electric machinery.
Consultative engineers, administrators, electrical engineers, electricians, automation technicians and machinery manufacturers.
Kurset inneholder disse emnene
- The Machinery Regulations (FOR 2009-05-20 nr 544: Regulations on Machinery)
- Introduction: Where do the Regulations apply and to which machinery?
- Requirements related to injury to life and health sustained from building and construction work, conformity assessment, labelling etc. of machinery
- Enclosure I
- Enclosure II
- Enclosure IV
- Enclosure VI
- Enclosure VII
- Enclosure VIII
- NEK EN 60204-1:2018 Safety of Machinery – Electrical equipment in machinery
-- Part 1: General requirements
- Correspondance with other directives, regulations and norms
- Overlap between the Regulations on Machinery and Regulations on Electrical low-voltage installations
- Contents of the norm
- Physical environment
- Electrical supply
- Warning signs, reference marking
- Technical documentation
- Protective measures